Monday 31 August 2015

The GBX6900 – The Smartest Watch Ever




     Hey, what’s up guys? So I’ve been wondering if any of you have the problems such as mine. I keep end up leaving my precious phone anywhere. It is troublesome for me as sometimes I nearly lost my phone!! That is not something that should happen...no its not. So, I have the solution for you guys who have this ‘problem’. Here it is, GBX6900 with Bluetooth function.

  


      GBX6900 is the next model for its siblings, the GB6900. GBX6900 is not only larger in their physical but also in their technology. It has full function for all purpose such as changing music, answering call, or even alert if the phone is getting far away from you. It is so reliable by pressing a button on the watch which signals your smart phone to emit a beep, even when it’s on silent mode. This is pretty helpful and will aid in stopping users having to rummage through couches or interrogate colleagues. In short, you couldn’t possibly lose your phone ever again. And of course it is compatible with Bluetooth 4.0 that dominant the markets now name it Android or even your favourite iPhone!! You can watch the video here for more information.



     You must be worried about your battery life if it comes in Bluetooth but you don’t have to sweat because the CASIO’s team project has solved the problem. This has been proven by me myself of course as my GBX6900B-2 is still functioning after a year rough daily use. Not to mention the other smart watch on the market is rechargeable and on top can be use for a month approximately.



     CASIO’s team has launched this product on 2014 and it has been a hot selling model as gadget as smart phone is now a common for students, workers and even kids. So imagine you don’t have to worries about your precious smart phone when wearing this GBX6900 with your particular colour of choices. The market price here for this gorgeous GBX6900 is retailed for RM800++.

      To conclude, I still think CASIO should somehow upgrade their functionality and I am recommending this smart watch to everyone as it is not only more affordable but also doing great as your daily watch.

My GBX6900 blue metallic that fit right with my hands.


If you have some more information or comment you may leave your comment below.

LONG LIVE GSHOCKERS!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment