Monday 31 August 2015

Customizing Your Very Own G-Shock.




                Hey guys, once again me and you,you and me, we are happy family...hahaha... I think many of you wondering why am I being so happy? It is because for today I would like to Share with all of you my most fascinate about G’s side. Tadaaa... the G-Shock Custom mode :D
 
Customization from Europe Bling-bling Gold Inspired



                Maybe you guys are wondering why would one custom their G’s out of nowhere from being A-class to S-class( you know what I mean). It is actually one’s desire to have their G’s in their own very way. Obviously some of the G’s still not fully show your true identity or even its still lame in your eyes, and the solution is to customize it.


                The other reason people, like to customize their G’s is because of the free of limitation to how you want it to be look. Definitely, you can even customize it from basic to collaborative one and no one would even notice!! :P
Customization from Thailand is considered as the best from the whole world.


                For me myself I like to have my own customize G’s, but because of my shaky hands it is still just a dream. So if any of you want to try and know more about how to custom your own G-Shock clicks here.

If you do insterested and have skills this is the platform for you.

If you have some more information or comment you may leave your comment below.

LONG LIVE GSHOCKERS!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment