Monday 31 August 2015

Introduction to The G's




Assalamualaikum and welcome to this informative blog.

               Let's get this straight before I start anything. This is an unofficial blog and is not related to Casio or G-Shock. It is purely a fan site about G-Shocks and it is for my course in Diploma in English Communication.
I'll try to update the blog as much as I can. :)



First of all, thank you to Madam Haswinda for entrusting me with my precious topic that is G-Shock watch. G-Shock has been my precious interest for long time. Other than for promoting G-Shock, my intention is to deliver the knowledge and preventing any bad image about G’s itself. G-Shock is a brand of watches manufactured by Casio, known for its resistance to shocks. Its full form is Gravitational Shock. 


For me, G’s is the half of my heart as it is my daily watch. I start to wear my very first G’s in 2006 when my best mate gave me a nice solid black matte DW5600 as my birthday present. Didn’t know until today is it a fake or original one, but I personally kind of think that it is original one. So, that is my first G’s and how I met them. Since then I’ve always be a G-Shock hard-die-fans. 

Blog Objectives:
1. To introduce to the audience about Casio G Shock’s product and history.
2. To promote the G Shock’s line of products.
3. To give a full review of hot and popular model of G Shock.
4. To share any info about any upcoming model.
5. To encourage people to wear and use Casio G Shock’s product.
6. To be a platform for the G Shock’s fan to share info and stories about G Shock.
7. To promote the G Shock Fans Club Malaysia as the number one G Shock’s community in Malaysia.

0 comments:

Post a Comment