Monday 31 August 2015

Basic G’s Versus Collaboration G’s.



          Hello and what up everybody?!! So here we are again in my own blog, pouring my every inches of idea for the love and sharing the G’s info. So for today, I would like to highlight about the collaborative G-Shock that seems to be followed by many of the collectors out there. I know many of you guys out there don’t even know the difference. 
So here I’m going to explain about those two. First, basic is only considered as the non-collaborative trademark or other product such as Pepsi/Murakami/Kawasaki and etc. Second, the collaborative with any product or artist is considered collab such as, Dw6900 Supra Edition, Dw6900 Coca-Cola or even DW6900 Joe Chia who collab with the artist. The difference between them is only the outer look or the colour designed. As their production is limited, they stake the prices a little bit higher than usual G's.
Takashi Murakami collaboration 300 pieces worldwide considered to be one of the most expensive G-Shock.






With the label’s upcoming Supra project and the ongoing 30th Anniversary celebrations, we took a look back at what collaborations got the watchmaker so much success up to this point. The real reason for people choosing the collab is only of their interest or collection.


The CASIO’s team if I can say keep their collaborative project with the high end artist or product. This we can see as their marketing strategy as they want to people keep attract to the product. As for me myself, I would not recommended collaborative models because of their price, even though me myself has my own collection of collaborative that I like simply because of their color or even because of the artist itself. If you do want to know more about collaborative G's click here.

My very own Baby G collaboration with Softbank Hawks X Hello Kitty
200 pieces worlwide.


If you have some more information or comment you may leave your comment below.

LONG LIVE GSHOCKERS!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment